food processing machinery since 1952, with over six warehouses of used
food processing machinery & equipment IN STOCK!
NY 14589 U.S.A.
WASHER for produce,
with AIR INJECTION for TURBULENT wash,
food grade, stainless steel...
on picture(s) to enlarge!
on picture(s) to enlarge!
A versatile turbulent washer for almost any pre-cut /
fruit or fresh-cut vegetable product with multiple spray bars to
motivate product in a downstream direction and air injection for
increased removal of bugs, dirt, and other detritus, using ambient or
chilled water. This helical washer, with forced air bubbles, is like a
gentle Jaccuzi bath for your whole, sliced, diced, fruits and
vegetables, and / or leafy vegetables.
of this writing, this air injected immersion jet washer is in stock at
ALARD, in VERY GOOD condition and available for timely shipment.
- 13 foot long by 29 inch wide by 12 inch deep turbulent wash tank, with water jets:
- Seven (7) forward
facing spray nozzles with manual control valve.
- Six (6) adjustable spray jets with manual control valve.
- Perforated bottom plates with 3/16 inch
perforations to trap sand and fine gravel -- removable for ease of
clean-out / sanitation.
- 32 inch high infeed
- Water recirculation pump powered by 4 HP motor.
- AIR AGITATION / INJECTION for increased scrubbing action:
- Sixteen (16) rows of headers percolate air up
through the perforated bottom plates.
- Manual control valves.
- Air Blower driven by a 7 HP motor.
- Two (2) 6 inch diameter by 24 inch wide powered
poly brushes to increase release
of surface debris, insects and other
- Spray bar with five (5) fixed spray nozzles and manual control
- 1/3 HP chain drive motor.
- Equipped with "bug
reel" for scavenging insects and other floating debris from
recirculating wash water:
- 24 inch diameter by 28 inch wide drum with 1/4
- 1/3 HP drive motor
- Reel is hinged for cleaning & sanitation.
- Collected debris is deposited onto a side
overflow tank with removable perforated screens.
- Inline bag filter for removal of fines from water
- Elevating product discharge conveyor with
stainless steel wire woven belting:
- 1.5 inch high flights on 10 inch centers.
- Four (4) water spray bar headers with a total
of fourteen (14) adjustable jets and manual control valve.
- 1 HP drive motor for conveyor.
- 48 inch discharge height.
- Stainless steel operator control panel.
- All food grade sanitary stainless steel
- 460 volt 3 phase electrical input.
CALL 315-589-4511 to confirm
availability and discuss your industrial food washing needs.
item reference #: Y4500
Unless otherwise stated, volume, speed,
and/or capacity estimates given are those of the manufacturer(s) of the
equipment. All offers are subject to prior sales and owner's
confirmations. Unless otherwise specified, any prices shown do not
include skidding, crating, or freight.