food processing machinery since 1952, with over six warehouses of used
food processing machinery & equipment IN STOCK!
NY 14589 U.S.A.
STAINLESS STEEL FOOD PUMP...
on picture(s) to enlarge!
on picture(s) to enlarge!
Cornell Model 4NMP-2R stainless steel
hydro-flow food pump with 4 inch
inlet and outlet connections, uses water as a transport medium.
water supports and cushions the food product being handled, so the
Cornell Hydro-Transport Food Pump is an excellent foundation for a pipe
flume, open flume, wash flume, chill flume, disinfectant bath, or other
water conveyor configuration for gently conveying high volumes of whole
or cut food products in water at tons-per-hour volume capacities.
of this writing, this refurbished Cornell hydro-flow food pump is in
stock at ALARD, in GOOD OPERATING condition, available for immediate
- Cornell 4NMP-2R stainless steel hydro-transport
food pump with single port stainless steel impeller, 4 inch inlet and
- Manufacturer rated for approximately 100 to 800
gallons per minute depending on RPM and head resistance.
- Whole or cut food solids handling ability for
products up to 2.94 inch (74.7 mm) diameter by 4 inch (171.6 mm) long.
- 4 inch flanged suction outlet and discharge
outlet connections appropriate for 4 inch water pipeline. Other
larger-diameter models are available, new and used, in-stock at
Alard: - call 315-589-4511 for current availability.
- Non-clogging single port impeller conveys in a
cushion of water.
- Food grade stainless steel pump and impeller,
corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Designed and manufactured specifically to pump
food products in water.
- Economical for long distance conveying: Can
convey food products several hundred feet, with very little floor space
footprint; with less maintenance, more capacity, and less expense than
a belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, or vibrating conveyor.
- Conveys products vertically, horizontally,
diagonally, some or all of the above in the same system.
- Elevates products gently, without mechanical
- Replaces belt conveyors in many applications.
- Mounted on a tubular steel frame - motor not
- Preheat product before cutting, peeling, etc.
- Hydro-cool product to remove field heat, after
- Apply additives (dextrose, SAPP, etc.) while
- Gently wash while conveying.
- Ideal for industrial food processing and packing
applications, for chilling, cooling, washing, sanitizing and conveying
food products in water. Typically used for frozen fruit and vegetable
processing, in pre-cut produce, and fresh-cut salad processing, for
berries, fruits, potatoes, root crops, squash, seafood, and most any
compatibly sized food products that can be transported in water.
CALL 315-589-4511 to confirm
availability and discuss your particular industrial food process food
pumping system needs.
item reference #: Y4408
Unless otherwise stated, volume, speed,
and/or capacity estimates given are those of the manufacturer(s) of the
equipment. All offers are subject to prior sales and owner's
confirmations. Unless otherwise specified, any prices shown do not
include skidding, crating, or freight.